Introducing C.A.R.E. Putting the Word out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing C.A.R.E. Putting the Word out

Hello, my name is Rob, and i am 33 years old, and I have a very good friend with spina bifida. I also have some information id like to share about an organization i have founded below:

If anyone happens to need or have a loved one who needs diapers/pull ups, either struggling to afford them, or are looking for better quality products that allow a fuller life, please contact me. I have founded an online diaper bank/pantry/exchange program offering youth, teenage and adult sized diapers in both cloth and disposable, offering high quality products in both disposable and cloth options. Those wishing to be recipients may contact me using the methods below, or inbox me either on my personal Facebook account Robert Sullivan or leave a message using the send message button on my Facebook page DIGNDY with diapers. For short term emergent need, for the purposes of this group, one simply has to identify as having special needs, or a caretaker of special needs. No insurance information is needed, and we accept all with need regardless of Medicaid status. Please be able to provide name, address, and telephone number, including zip email if applicable, name and age of recipient, available size information (weight, waist size, pant size), prefered style of product (pull-ups or tabbed diapers), brand and size of currently used product, and approximate number used/needed per day. The name of the organization is actually CARE, but that page was created before i finalized the name change, same with the gmail account. We gladly accept donations, either financial or material(ie diapers/pullups WITH quality stipulations, see website or email me for more info), and We offer two options for financial donation: via Paypal at digndyspecialneeds@blogspot.com or contact the email to be matched with a recipient and be provided their contact information and requested product to make a direct purchase donation. Currently we are not a 501(c)3, so donations are not tax deductible but will be retroactively deductible if and when we establish 501(c)3 status. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
    Sincerely,
    Robert Sullivan
    Founder and Executive Director
    C.A.R.E. Continence Aide Resource Exchange
    https://continenceaideresourceexchange.blogspot.com

digndyspecialneeds@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/DIGNDY
    906 630 1268

What is the organization's geographic scope?
    I ask specifically because this forum has members in more than 20 countries on all continents (except Antarctica).
    Roger
    Sumus semper in excretum sed alta variat!

Comment

It is based within the United states, with a national scope, but will serve internationally on a last resort scenario after local options have been exausted. I have already served 2 international recipeints with one in the pipeline; however, i try to refer international recipients to local agencies whenever possible. Once I am established as a 501(c)3 i hope to ship diaprers worldwide on an ongoing basis. However, anyone in need is welcome to place a request and I will see what I can do. I may not be able to ship them diapers right away, but eventually may find resources in their area to help. If i do ship diapers intenrationally, and this is on a very limited last resort scenario, it will be pocket cloth diapers, because shipping disposable diapers from a company is simply cost prohibitive. Thank you for your interest.
      Last edited by Robert; 03-02-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X